Registration is limited to the first 40 registrants. If the course fills, you will be given the option to be placed on a waiting list (if someone cancels, or for the next offering).
In the event that you must cancel registration, 50% reimbursement will be provided if written notice is received by July 15, 2017. No reimbursement will be given with cancellation after July 15, 2017. Click here for brochure or for mail in registration form.
CEUs and Competency Certification
The course is c0-sponsored by Specialty Therapy LLC and the APTA. All attendees who complete required readings, attend & follow sign- in procedures, and successfully complete on-site check-off testing will receive a Certificate of Attendance (4.3 CEU’s). A Certificate of Achievement- Competency will be given only with additional score of 75% or higher on the written examination (additional .3 CEUs). The written exam will be completed on-line, and must be done within 1 week of course completion. It can be done on site if you bring laptop.
Registration Fee is $2180.00 USD, and includes handouts, continental breakfast, break refreshments and lunch daily. Payment via Paypal - (no account needed), using MC, VISA, Discover or Am Ex.
To register select the ‘Buy Now’ button.
Register with CC, Paypal account not needed. ($2180 USD)
If you prefer hard copy registration and payment by check, download brochure (click here).
Location: Ocean One Resort 1 Ocean Blvd Atlantic Beach, FL You may contact the hotel directly to reserve your accommodation. Group code: 10010102600 Pediatric Vestibular Rehabilitation Tel: 1-904-249-7402
WEB: https://www.oneoceanresort.com/ A special rate of $184.00 per room per night is available if (Mention (904) 249-7402 or 1-800-874-6000. Identify that you are with the Pediatric Vestibular Rehabilitation group ; group code 10010102600) . Or click here for direct booking link with discount
Pre-requisite required pre-conference reading (partial list - full list and access info provided once registration is completed) :
1. Braswell, J. and Rine, R. M. Evidence that vestibular hypofunction affects reading acuity in children. Int.J.Pediatr.Otorhino. 2006;70:1957-1965.
2. Rine RM and Braswell J. A clinical test of dynamic visual acuity for children. Int. J Pediatr Otorhino 2003;67:1195-1201.
3. Rine RM, Braswell J, Fisher D, Joyce K, Kalar K, Shaffer M. Improvement of motor development and postural control following intervention in children with sensorineural hearing loss and vestibular impairment. Internat J Ped Otorhinolaryng 2004;68(9):1141-1148.
4.Rine RM, Schubert MC, et al. New portable tool to screen vestibular and visual function: National Institutes of Health Toolbox Initiative. J Rehabilitation Research and Development. 2012. 49;2:209-220.
5. Rine RM. Growing evidence for balance and vestibular problems in children. J. Aud. Med 2009;7(3):138-142.
6. Braswell J, Rine RM. Preliminary evidence of improved gaze stability following exercise in two children with vestibular hypofunction. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 2006;70:1967-1973.
7. Farrell L and Rine RM. Differences in Symptoms among Adults with Canal versus Otolith Vestibular Dysfunction: Preliminary Report. ISRN Rehabilitation. 2014. Vol.2014. Article ID 629049.
8. Rine RM. Wiener-Vacher S. Evaluation and treatment of vestibular dysfunction in children. Neurorehabilitation. 2013. 507-518
Specialty Therapy Source LLC
|Intro Pediatric_Vestibular_Rehabilitation - 2 Day Seminars|
|Balance & Vestibular Rehabilitation|